Save 15% with our Total Tool Pack — everything you need to apply and remove gel nail polish easily and successfully.
This pack contains:
- Nail Polish Removal Clips (10 pack)
- Orangewood Cuticle Sticks (10 pack)
- Lint Free Pads (100 pack)
- Nail File (100 grit / 180 grit)
- Cuticle Oil (Osmanthus or Blueberry)
Nail Polish Removal Clips
Our removal clips hold Lint Free Pads tight to the finger during the Gel Polish removal process, which means you get even pressure across the nail, so every part of the gel comes up easily. Once they are on, you can let them do their magic while watching TV or chatting to a friend.
Our Nail Polish Removal Clips come in a black bag, so you can keep them safe between uses.
To use: soak a Lint Free Pad in nail polish remover and place on top of your nail. Clip on the Gelous Nail Clips, pressing down once your finger is inside. It is easiest to do the pointer finger and thumb of your dominant hand last, or do one hand at a time.
Orangewood Cuticle Sticks
These have tapered ends and can be used for pushing back cuticles, cleaning under the nail, cleaning up excess polish from around the nail before curing and removing Gel Polish after soaking nails in acetone.
Dispose of Orangewood Cuticle Sticks after use. These cannot be disinfected, so it is unhygienic to use them multiple times.
Lint Free Pads
Excellent quality cotton woven nail pads which are ideal for wiping buffing dust, wiping off sticky polish and removing polish. Unlike makeup removal pads, or cotton balls, you will not get pieces of the pads stuck on or around your nails.
This high quality nail file is designed to work perfectly with our polishes.
Use 180 grit side (fine side) to file your natural nails to your desired shape, buff the nails before applying polish, and push back your cuticles. Use the 100 grit side (rough side) of the Gelous Nail File, when removing your gel polish to break the seal and remove the shiny top coat.
As a general rule, if you’re a regular nail filer, you should hold onto your nail file for no longer than three months. Keeping it any longer can lead to nail damage (as the buffing plates wear down) and a build-up of bacteria on your nail file.
Our cuticle oil is enriched with a highly effective blend of organic calcium, safflower oil, natural keratin and Vitamin E to stimulate healthy nail growth and nourish your fingers.
To use: remove the cap, twist end of pen to dispense oil, brush oil over the nail bed and cuticle and massage in. Use as often as desired. Only a small amount is needed to be effective.
Our cuticle oil is available in two amazing scents:
- Our Osmanthus cuticle oil has a scent that reminds us of a calming beauty salon. It contains some of the white floral nuances of jasmine, some creamy apricoty notes that give it a fruity feel, and a touch of a powdery violet-like scent which makes for an inoffensive floral twist.
- Our Blueberry cuticle oil has the scent of lush, fresh blueberries.
- Read our Application and Removal Guide to see when to use these in your gel manicure application and removal.