Save 27% with our Essentials Tool Pack — the must-haves in your gel nail polish application and removal process.
This pack contains:
- Orangewood Cuticle Sticks (10 pack)
- Nail File (100 grit / 180 grit)
- Cuticle Oil (Osmanthus or Blueberry)
Orangewood Cuticle Sticks
These have tapered ends and can be used for pushing back cuticles, cleaning under the nail, cleaning up excess polish from around the nail before curing and removing Gel Polish after soaking nails in acetone.
Dispose of Orangewood Cuticle Sticks after use. These cannot be disinfected, so it is unhygienic to use them multiple times.
This high quality nail file is designed to work perfectly with our polishes.
Use 180 grit side (fine side) to file your natural nails to your desired shape, buff the nails before applying polish, and push back your cuticles. Use the 100 grit side (rough side) of the Gelous Nail File, when removing your gel polish to break the seal and remove the shiny top coat.
As a general rule, if you’re a regular nail filer, you should hold onto your nail file for no longer than three months. Keeping it any longer can lead to nail damage (as the buffing plates wear down) and a build-up of bacteria on your nail file.
Our cuticle oil is enriched with a highly effective blend of organic calcium, safflower oil, natural keratin and Vitamin E to stimulate healthy nail growth and nourish your fingers.
To use: remove the cap, twist end of pen to dispense oil, brush oil over the nail bed and cuticle and massage in. Use as often as desired. Only a small amount is needed to be effective.
Our cuticle oil is available in two amazing scents:
- Our Osmanthus cuticle oil has a scent that reminds us of a calming beauty salon. It contains some of the white floral nuances of jasmine, some creamy apricoty notes that give it a fruity feel, and a touch of a powdery violet-like scent which makes for an inoffensive floral twist.
- Our Blueberry cuticle oil has the scent of lush, fresh blueberries.
- Read our Application and Removal Guide to see when to use these in your gel manicure application and removal.