Match your beauty look to the sun with a pretty polish that helps turn up the heat. Chin Up Buttercup is your summer go-to.
Apply Gelous Base Coat, Gelous Colour Coat, then Gelous Top Coat, curing with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp for a strong polish that lasts up to two weeks! Gelous Gel Nail Polish paints on like any ordinary nail polish, but lasts weeks without fading, peeling or chipping. The process is simple and you don’t have to worry about waiting for your nails to dry — they are hard and perfectly set once each coat is cured with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
Gelous products are proudly cruelty free, designed to a high standard and positioned at an affordable price point — kind to your nails, your wallet AND the planet.
Colour code (on bottom of bottle):
- Read our Application and Removal Guides and Commonly Asked Questions carefully before use.
- Colours may appear differently on screen than in person.
- We cannot guarantee other polishes or other lamps will work with our products, as they have been designed to work at a complimentary wavelength.
- Use Gelous Base Coat, Gelous Colour Coat and Gelous Top Coat, cured with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp. We cannot guarantee other polishes or other lamps will work with our products, as they have been designed to work at a complimentary wavelength.
- We recommend putting sunblock on 30minutes before using - just as we recommend this before you go out for a walk in the sun, or hit the beach!
- Do not use if you have extremely short nails or if your nails are in poor condition (thin, dry or split).
- Discontinue use if sensitivity or irritation occurs.
- Avoid getting back-to-back gel manicures. This break will allow your nails to rehydrate and repair. We recommend a break of at least 1-2 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid touching your skin with the gel polish - if you do, wipe off immediately before curing.
- Store out of sunlight in a cool, dry place.
- Do not over-file the nail plate, as it may cause sensitivity.
- Do not spill any liquid on the Gel Nail Lamp.
- Unplug the adaptor or turn off at the wall when not in use.
- Don’t look directly at the LEDs.
- Clean Gel Nail Lamp with a damp cloth only.
- Only use Gel Nail Lamp for preset times.
Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, (may contain) CI 73360.