Save $17 with our Starter Gelous Pack and be on your way to creating your salon quality manicure from the comfort of your own home.
Apply Gelous Base Coat, Gelous Colour Coat, then Gelous Top Coat, curing with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp for a strong polish that lasts up to two weeks!
This pack contains:
- Gel Nail Lamp
- 1 of our 18 Gel Nail Polish Colours
- Base Coat
- Top Coat
- Nail Polish Removal Clips (10 pack)
- Orangewood Cuticle Sticks (10 pack)
- Lint Free Pads (100 pack)
- Nail File (100 grit / 180 grit)
- Cuticle Oil (Osmanthus or Blueberry)
- Application and Removal Instructions
Gelous products are proudly cruelty free, designed to a high standard and positioned at an affordable price point — kind to your nails, your wallet AND the planet.
Gel Nail Lamp
- Designed to cure Gelous Gel Polish to a professional and high quality standard.
- Spacious design Perfect for manicures or pedicures — designed to fit a full hand or foot. Features a removable magnetic bottom tray for easy pedicures. The Gel Lamp is 20cm (width) x 9cm (height) x 15.5cm (depth).
- 48W or 24W Power Switch from the standard 48W mode to the 24W low-heat mode as you please.
- Smart timer function Select from the 10, 30 or 60 second pre-set cure times, or use the automatic hand sensor to start the 0-119 second timer.
- Long lasting Up to 50,000 hours of use. No batteries or replacement bulbs required.
- 30 dual wave light beads Designed with the latest UV/LED technology for fast and efficient drying of our gel polish
Gel Nail Polish (Colour Coat, Top Coat, Base Coat)
Gelous Gel Nail Polish paints on like any ordinary nail polish, but lasts up to two weeks without fading, peeling or chipping. The process is simple and you don’t have to worry about waiting for your nails to dry — they are hard and perfectly set once each coat is cured with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp.
- Colours may appear differently on screen than in person.
- We cannot guarantee other polishes or other lamps will work with our products, as they have been designed to work at a complimentary wavelength.
Orangewood Cuticle Sticks
These have tapered ends and can be used for pushing back cuticles, cleaning under the nail, cleaning up excess polish from around the nail before curing and removing Gel Polish after soaking nails in acetone.
Dispose of Orangewood Cuticle Sticks after use. These cannot be disinfected, so it is unhygienic to use them multiple times.
This high quality nail file is designed to work perfectly with our polishes.
Use 180 grit side (fine side) to file your natural nails to your desired shape, buff the nails before applying polish, and push back your cuticles. Use the 100 grit side (rough side) of the Gelous Nail File, when removing your gel polish to break the seal and remove the shiny top coat.
As a general rule, if you’re a regular nail filer, you should hold onto your nail file for no longer than three months. Keeping it any longer can lead to nail damage (as the buffing plates wear down) and a build-up of bacteria on your nail file.
Our cuticle oil is enriched with a highly effective blend of organic calcium, safflower oil, natural keratin and Vitamin E to stimulate healthy nail growth and nourish your fingers.
To use: remove the cap, twist end of pen to dispense oil, brush oil over the nail bed and cuticle and massage in. Use as often as desired. Only a small amount is needed to be effective.
Our cuticle oil is available in two amazing scents:
- Our Osmanthus cuticle oil has a scent that reminds us of a calming beauty salon. It contains some of the white floral nuances of jasmine, some creamy apricoty notes that give it a fruity feel, and a touch of a powdery violet-like scent which makes for an inoffensive floral twist.
- Our Blueberry cuticle oil has the scent of lush, fresh blueberries.
- Read our Application and Removal Guide and Commonly Asked Questions carefully before use.
- Use Gelous Base Coat, Gelous Colour Coat, then Gelous Top Coat, curing with the Gelous UV/LED Gel Nail Lamp. We cannot guarantee other polishes or other lamps will work with our products, as they have been designed to work at a complimentary wavelength.
- We recommend putting sunblock on 30minutes before using - just as we recommend this before you go out for a walk in the sun, or hit the beach!
- Avoid gel manicures if you have extremely short nails or if your nails are in poor condition (thin, dry or split).
- Discontinue if sensitivity or irritation occurs.
- Avoid getting back-to-back gel manicures. This break will allow your nails to rehydrate and repair. We recommend a break of at least 1-2 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Never touch your skin with the gel - if you do, wipe off immediately before curing.
- Do not over-file the nail plate, as it may cause sensitivity.
- Do not spill any liquid on the Gel Nail Lamp.
- Unplug the adaptor or turn off at the wall when not in use.
- Don’t look directly at the LEDs.
- Clean Gel Nail Lamp with a damp cloth only.
- Only use Gel Nail Lamp for preset times.