Gelous Gel Nail Lamp is designed to cure Gelous Gel Polish to a professional and high quality standard.
- Spacious design Perfect for manicures or pedicures — designed to fit a full hand or foot. Features a removable magnetic bottom tray for easy pedicures. The Gel Lamp is 20cm (width) x 9cm (height) x 15.5cm (depth).
- 48W or 24W Power Switch from the standard 48W mode to the 24W low-heat mode as you please.
- Smart timer function Select from the 10, 30 or 60 second pre-set cure times, or use the automatic hand sensor to start the 0-119 second timer.
- Long lasting Up to 50,000 hours of use. No batteries or replacement bulbs required.
- 30 dual wave light beads Designed with the latest UV/LED technology for fast and efficient drying of all types of gel polish.
30 LEDs Maxium power consumption: 48W Adaptor: Rated input - 100-240V 50/60Hz 1A Rated output - DC 24V 1.5A Size: 15cm x 19cm x 8.5cm Wavelength: 365+405nm
- Read our Application and Removal Guide and Commonly Asked Questions carefully before use.
- Use to cure Gelous Base Coat, Gelous Colour Coat and Gelous Top Coat. We cannot guarantee other polishes or other lamps will work with our products, as they have been designed to work at a complimentary wavelength.
- We recommend putting sunblock on 30minutes before using - just as we recommend this before you go out for a walk in the sun, or hit the beach!
- Avoid gel manicures if you have extremely short nails or if your nails are in poor condition (thin, dry or split).
- Discontinue if sensitivity or irritation occurs.
- Avoid getting back-to-back gel manicures. This break will allow your nails to rehydrate and repair. We recommend a break of at least 1-2 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Never touch your skin with the gel - if you do, wipe off immediately before curing.
- Do not over-file the nail plate, as it may cause sensitivity.
- Do not spill any liquid on the Gel Nail Lamp.
- Unplug the adaptor or turn off at the wall when not in use.
- Don’t look directly at the LEDs.
- Clean Gel Nail Lamp with a damp cloth only.
- Only use Gel Nail Lamp for preset times.